[jboss-dev] The mysterious case of the moving target . . .

Andrew Dinn adinn at redhat.com
Mon Feb 1 04:55:19 EST 2010

"So, Watson, last week we tracked down our wsdl with the aid of an
Universal Resource Locator concocted, presumably by some black art of
that arch fiend Moriarty, from the ear, bean and implementation bean name:

   http://localhost:8080/bademo-hotel/HotelImpl?wsdl

This week we return from our toils debugging the mysteries of the
missing AOP annotation handler only to find that our wsdl has been
filched from under our very noses and relocated to the following address

   http://localhost:8080/hotel/Hotel?wsdl

Doubtless, an improvement in simplicitly, readability and clarity, my
good Doctor, but what pray does it lead one to conclude as to the logic
of the process?"

"Damn me, Holmes, I don't have a clue what is going on?"

"Precisely, my dear Watson! And neither will our users!"

regards,

Andrew Dinn