[jboss-dev] IDE Remote Control

Samurdhi Karunarathne samurdhilbk at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 12:38:00 EST 2016

I might have forgotten to push the changes to GitHub. Deeply sorry about
that Max. Now the source code is available at https://github.com/samurdhilbk.
You could take a look at how everything works at
https://youtu.be/4HniGO4BlV8. I've uploaded a small screen capture there.
Also I've uploaded some screenshots at https://flic.kr/s/aHskvVeuAY. Hope
they're clear enough.

I'll take a look at jetty and see how it works. Thanks for the suggestion.
I'll let you know how that works out.

Awaiting your feedback.

Best Regards,
Samurdhi.