[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: how to use s:button to execute action first before jump

tim_ph do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 20 14:21:37 EDT 2007

I've been thinking how to make this transition form Joshua's suggestion and Pete's.
I can't do what Joshua said addLocation() to action because that will make LocationEdit.xhtml not suitable for the case where we use existing location id from dataTable list.
I'm trying to figure out how raiseEvent can use the ID of new Location created on applicationHome in locationHome through page parameter LocationEdit.page.xml.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4075989#4075989

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4075989