[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Stateless Process Engine executor threading issues

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 28 16:28:38 EST 2007

Yes, execution of nodes should occur in a context. For that a jBPM context is used. It does not mean it has to be the identical, same context. That is why I said you have to hold on to a tokenid or  processid to use that to get to the token/process when opening a new context. Look at the examples, testcases etc...

And yes, openening a new context in a new thread should scale (at least I hope so).... disabeling real persistency is simple by using an in-memory hsqld database and deleting the processinstance once it completes. If you do use a database, tuning of indexes etc... should indeed be done. jBPM only delivers minimal tuning..

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4023976#4023976

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4023976