[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: icefaces + localeSelector

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 31 13:06:43 EST 2007

sounds like my problem. It is even worse. Conversation switching doesn't work either. I tried posting this in the seam AND icefaces fori (forums?)  but only got one initial respose from the icefaces developers which misunderstood my initial posting. Never heard back there, nor can is there a way to file an issue with icefaces. My opinion is that it needs fixing on their side, but I did not have the time (nor do I want to) fix their problem. For the moment, no icefaces for me.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4008890#4008890

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4008890