[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: JSTL Test Boolean Question

matt.drees do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 5 18:51:40 EST 2007

c:when is evaluated when the component tree is created (typically right at the beginning of the renderResponse phase).  It's used to determine which components get added to the tree.  I'm guessing you want the decision to be made later, for each row.  So you actually want both components added to the tree, but you only want one or the other rendered for any given row.

So, you probably want something like this:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4102014#4102014

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4102014