[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Deployer sequencing

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 4 12:51:53 EST 2008

"gcompienne" wrote : But this seems to confirm that if I don't specify any input then the deployer is always called (rather than never).

  | So far I was always doing a "setAllInputs(true)" but that probably was not necessary...

Inputs/outputs have only one struct usage, and that's the 'natural' order.
If you do your deployers correctly, they can be naturally ordered by their inputs/outputs, like dominos.

The second use case - if they are present in attachments - is optional. It depends on what you want to do with that info.
e.g Most of deployers generically check if that type of attachment is present, else just pass through.

But you can do what ever you like. ;-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4126293#4126293

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4126293