[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: JDK 1.6.0_10/JBoss4.2.0.GA/JBossWS 2.0.0 - setProperty m

lcompton do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 12 15:40:07 EST 2008

I solved my problem. Here's a synopsis of the winning configuration:

1. Configured JBoss via the ant script in "jbossws-native-2.0.0". Ended up with the following in "$JBOSS_HOME/lib/endorsed":
- jaxb-api.jar
- jboss-jaxrpc.jar
- jboss-jaxws.jar
- jboss-saaj.jar
- serializer.jar
- xalan.jar
- xercesImpl.jar

2. Added the same files to "$JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/endorsed", which allowed my standalone web service client to work.

Note that I tried every permutation of "endorsed" directories and "java.endorsed.dirs" settings and this is the ONLY configuration that worked.

Larry

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4188924#4188924

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4188924