[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Recommended way to purge finished process instances

sshetty do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 24 17:49:25 EDT 2009

Hi,

We use JBPM and JBoss ESB in our application. When a process completes we see the database still contains entries for those processes.

The following tables contain a large number of rows
JBPM_MODULE_INSTANCE
JBPM_PROCESS_INSTANCE
JBPM_TOKEN
JBPM_TOKENVARIABLEMAP
JBPM_VARIABLEINSTANCE

What is the recommended or best way to purge or cleanup these entries from the database ? We ran into an issue where the database filled up. We have turned off JBPM logging. But the other tables still contain data.

Any help appreciated.

We are using:
jbossesb-4.4.GA

Thanks