[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools Users] - Deploying exploded war files in jboss from eclipse

akhilachuthan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 6 02:58:55 EDT 2009

My set up is an ear with jars and wars inside. I have an eclipse project setup and the enterprise project output is put up in exploded form(the ear is a folder and not an archive). But whatever i do my web project inside the ear is put to deploy as an archive. I want it to be deployed as a folder...

Tried changing the dependency type for the web project to consumes, but this creates more problems as the ear project doesnt even recognize the war project then.

Any help..

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4258790#4258790

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4258790