[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: JBPM4 in an Enterprise Environment"

Ronald van Kuijk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jan 10 17:52:11 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "JBPM4 in an Enterprise Environment":

http://community.jboss.org/message/519150#519150

Author  : Ronald van Kuijk
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/kukeltje

Message:
There are known issues where the jndi name is not 'correct', but that is on e.g. Weblogic servers and not on JBoss AS (which I think from the first post you are running).

I've not used the enterprise timers myself, just the jobscheduler. From my experience (and that of others) it has not been a cause of a high serverload. The number of threads is limited. So it might be one (or more) of your jobs that put a high load on the server.

In addition to the code itself, there are enterprise tests afaik in the source , maybe those can help as well.

Sorry I can't be of anymore help.