[jboss-user] [Spring Integration] New message: "ClassNotFound error for classes in spring archives lib directory"

Mike Karrys do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 27 14:27:37 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "ClassNotFound error for classes in spring archives lib directory":

http://community.jboss.org/message/522617#522617

Author  : Mike Karrys
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/mikekarrys

Message:
Dear Community

 I have created a .spring archive with the following format:

myarchive.spring
   META-INF
   myclasses/p1/p2/my.class
   lib
      mycommon.jar

When I deploy the myarchive.spring in to the deploy it fails with ClassNotFound for classes that are located in the mycommon.jar.
Is this a valid format for the spring deployment archive? (I use the jboss-packaging-maven-plugin to create it.) Or is there something else I need to configure to get it to load these classes?

Thanks
MIke