[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] New message: "JBoss Messaging queues not timing-out consumers"

sadsda assda do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 12 04:14:01 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "JBoss Messaging queues not timing-out consumers":

http://community.jboss.org/message/531562#531562

Author  : sadsda assda
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/Black_ice_Spain

Message:
Hello,

im making an application which consumes from a Queue which its at JBoss Application Server,

My problem is that when the application ends forced (for example with kill -9) it doesnt un-subscribe from the queue, and JBoss AS will keep it as a consumer forever. it wont consume messages, but consumer count keeps raising and some messages are blocked in the queue until i restart the JBoss AS (also new instances of the application wont open, because i control that there is only one consumer on the queue, otherwise i finish the application before connecting).

is there anyway to solve this¿ I think its because of failover keeping the sessions alive, but disabling it on the ServerPeer service doesnt seem to be working (its disabled, but the problem its still there).

Thank you and excuse my poor english (ill understand your answers ),