[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] New message: "Re: Problems with a client on a JBoss AS 4.2.3 with Messaging 1.4.5 consuming messages from a JBoss AS 5.1 with Messaging 1.4.6"

Yong Hao Gao do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 17 11:10:23 EDT 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Problems with a client on  a JBoss AS 4.2.3 with Messaging 1.4.5 consuming messages from a JBoss AS 5.1 with Messaging 1.4.6":

http://community.jboss.org/message/532564#532564

Author  : Yong Hao Gao
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/gaohoward

Message:
Using bridge might be a good idea. I know bridge can be used to connect JBM with other JMS system. Usually the other JMS system provide a JCA adpater and the bridge can be configured using that JCA adapter to connect it. However using it to connect different version of JBM is new to me, you need to figure out how to treat the other JBM just like to treat another JMS system.