[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Prioritization of process instances

Mauricio Salatino do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 15 09:22:24 EDT 2011

Mauricio Salatino [http://community.jboss.org/people/salaboy21] created the discussion

"Re: Prioritization of process instances"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/621034#621034

Hi Fernando,
I think that you can meet those requirements with jBPM5 but as you may notice we are using the BPMN 2.0 modeling notation to define our processes and activities and its important for you to define which type of activities you are planning to run in parallel. Are all automated activities? are all asynchrnous activities? are all blocks of code that needs to be executed by the process itself? if you can elaborate on that we can guide you on the implementation.
Cheers