[jboss-user] [EJB3] - Re: Installing into JBoss 4.2.3 GA

Federico Tejera do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 24 09:34:50 EST 2011

Federico Tejera [http://community.jboss.org/people/ftejera] created the discussion

"Re: Installing into JBoss 4.2.3 GA"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/582788#582788

Hello, I am in the same situation as you where on March, I am migrating the implementation of jms from jboss mq to jboss messaging in a jboss 4.2.x
My difference with you is that the error appears when I am starting the second server before I had problems with de data base and I restart one of them. If I start both servers in normal conditions I don’t have any problems.
But, if I analyse the error and code I must have the same problem as you because I use EJB3 in jboss 4.2.x and with jboss messaging.

Could you say me witch changes did you did with de class DestinationManagerJMSDestinationFactory?

So thanks.

Start a new discussion in EJB3 at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2029]