[jbossdeveloper] http://jboss.org/jdf/stack/plugin-jdf/ looks weird...

Rafael Benevides benevides at redhat.com
Tue Aug 5 09:03:54 EDT 2014

We should fire a Jira for these.

Google has also results for http://site-jdf.rhcloud.com/about/contributing/

>>> 2) Don’t update the read me until you see what the list-view looks like. If we think then that the read me needs an update, do it then
>>> 3) If we want to create a page to explain the changes, this should be done at the SOURCE side (site-jdf) NOT the destination side.
>> This would increase the history of project/product
> What does this mean?
During the Loconia F2F meeting we talked a lot about the products having
a history... It's this kind of history that I were talking about.
People should know from Red Hat that JDF become now JBoss Developer
Materials. I know that it's implicit, but I would like to make it explicit.