[jbossdeveloper] <repository /> on quickstarts pom.xml

Rafael Benevides benevides at redhat.com
Fri Oct 31 08:58:40 EDT 2014

I know which dependencies were causing the build to fail and where to
find them, but it seems that Alexandre wanted to show users how to run a
project as easy as clone, build and run.

If I'm not wrong, this discussion started with similar issues in this
Arun Gupta Twitter thread:
https://twitter.com/arungupta/status/502854638832730112

As I also told Alexandre that we were having this discussion, I invited
him to give his feedback on this Thread so he can provide more details.

Alexandre,

Do you mind to share your restrictions and perceptions about the build
process ?