[jbosstools-dev] Re: Need to fix a blocker issue: ESB project wizard can not work with WTP 3.03

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Thu Dec 4 04:06:30 EST 2008

Hi Denny,

Ok - so this looks like I feared.

IMO It is ok for WTP to *add* methods for better behavior but it is
not ok to change an existing public api/methods behavior.

At least not with a really really good reason - so we need to find what
their reason was if any.

Let me know when you have created the bug so we can make WTP-dev aware of
it.

/max