[jbosstools-dev] 3.3.1 / 5.0.1 - more JIRAs coming / latest respin almost done

Len DiMaggio ldimaggi at redhat.com
Mon Jul 16 09:25:37 EDT 2012

(Sorry for the delay - I am just back from PTO today - I was not able to reply when I was in Brno last week.)

It's not a disaster, as the QE team was able to verify the bug fixes - and move other bugs to 5.0.2 - but in future for patches/small updates, we should focus/limit the bug fixes to a controlled set.

The 5.0.1 release became a larger and more time-consuming effort that we had planned or wanted.

Thanks!,
Len

(Yeah - I would have voted for the minimalist approach. ;-)