[jbpm-users] Email Service Task. JBPM 5.1

Alex Pinheiro das Graças alex.pgracas at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 13:39:38 EDT 2011

Hello,

I am reading about Service Tasks. This a good video explaining how we can
create Service Tasks: http://vimeo.com/29457538.

Ok my point is when you open the eclipse BMPN editor there are two Service
Tasks Log and Email.
But i don't find this configuration files to both Service Tasks. So how were
they added?

One last thing, by default the eclipse create a Hello Process. I tried to
modify this process adding the Email Service Task, but when i tried to run
the application I got an exception:

Could not find work item handler for Email
at
org.drools.process.instance.impl.DefaultWorkItemManager.internalExecuteWorkItem(DefaultWorkItemManager.java:71)
 at
org.jbpm.workflow.instance.node.WorkItemNodeInstance.internalTrigger(WorkItemNodeInstance.java:105)

It's complaining about the work item handler, but where they were supposed
to be?

Thanks...
__
M.Sc. Engº Alex Pinheiro das Graças