[keycloak-dev] Proposed changes to menu

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Tue Jan 21 12:37:59 EST 2014

----- Original Message -----

Nah - it's a fair comment. Delaying for this is not a good idea, and redoing a bunch of screencasts is very time consuming. With that in mind I wouldn't have proposed this change.

Overall I think the usability of the admin console is really good. There probably could be improvements, but we shouldn't do anything without feedback from real users.