[keycloak-dev] Proposed changes to menu

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Tue Jan 21 12:20:08 EST 2014

> I hadn't considered the screencasts, and it does result in this having a much bigger impact than I'd considered. So it's definitively not something to do now, probably not in the future either.

I'm just being whiny and lazy and trying to find some lame reasons not
to have to redo the screencasts, but I really don't want to delay
another week.  If our current UI is inconsistent with Wildfly/JBoss
admin console, we should probably change it.  I'd really like Gabriel to
comment though...

(BTW, I agree github is horrible...I can never figure out where things
are and always forget).