[keycloak-dev] new <kc-provider-config> directive

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Wed Jul 8 19:22:04 EDT 2015

I added a new <kc-provider-confg> directive that can be driven by
Identity Mapper config types, Protocol Maper config types, and
Authenticator config types.  Those forms now use this directive.

As part of this directive, I improved on role input.  There is a new
"Role" property type.  If you specify that in your property description,
a "Select Role" button appear next to the role input text box.  If you
click that you get a dialog to select a role.

We can expand on the <kc-provider-config> directive in the future to add
types like 'Client', 'Certificate', 'User', etc...