[keycloak-dev] [keycloak-user] Ideas for the JavaOne's KeyCloak Hackengarten
sthorger at redhat.com
Fri Sep 16 06:49:58 EDT 2016
NIce. Some ideas from me:
* *Identity what sucks and fix it*. Reducing and simplyfing steps to secure
an application or service.
* Automatic/dynamic client registration built-in to WF subsystem, or maybe
to adapter in general
* Ability to force token validation on server-side in services using token
* Way to specify what URLs are RESTful services and what are web app when
both are combined in same WAR (first should return 401, second should
redirect to login page)
* Role mapping - ability to map realm and client roles onto different JEE
* Remove the need to specify security domain in EJBs
By the way Go ain't Java? So is that not out of scope for JavaOne? Just
On 16 September 2016 at 10:24, Sebastien Blanc <sblanc at redhat.com> wrote:
> Hi !
> Next week I will be at JavaOne, during the week I will have the privilege
> to lead for an afternoon the hackergarten area. For sure, I would like to
> bring up the KeyCloak project (along with Forge and maybe Swarm).
> For those who don't know what an hackergarten is :
> So, do we have any JIRAs, docs , tests missing that would fit for a 3
> hours hacker session ?
> My own ideas :
> - Work on the Keycloak Forge Addon : Create Clients from Forge etc ...
> - Start exploring a Keycloak Go Adapter
> - Polish Java Adapter Documentation
> I wait for your ideas !
> keycloak-user mailing list
> keycloak-user at lists.jboss.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the keycloak-dev