[keycloak-dev] Documentation on metrics introduced in version 6.0.0

Thomas Darimont thomas.darimont at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 16 12:26:54 EDT 2019

Hi Stian,

could you perhaps provide some pointers for examples how this new metrics
API can be used?
I found this:
-
http://www.mastertheboss.com/jboss-server/jboss-monitoring/how-to-manage-wildfly-metrics
-
https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-us/jboss_enterprise_application_platform_continuous_delivery/15/html/configuration_guide/eclipse_microprofile
- https://www.tomitribe.com/blog/getting-started-with-microprofile-metrics/
-
https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/SSEQTP_liberty/com.ibm.websphere.wlp.doc/ae/cwlp_mp_metrics_api.html
Yo you know some additional examples?

I recently adapted and tweaked the aerogear/keycloak-metrics-spi (
https://github.com/aerogear/keycloak-metrics-spi) - perhaps I can port that
to the new SmallRye metrics API.

Cheers,
Thomas