[keycloak-user] Deployment of 1.2.0.CR1

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Thu May 7 00:41:55 EDT 2015

----- Original Message -----

Not in 1.2.0.Beta1, but we'll probably change this in the future so the overlay only contains server bits.

> 2 Section 3.1.2 (Install on existing WildFly 8.2.0.Final) of the
> documentation refers to the keycloak standalone server/appliance
> distribution. Is this intended?

I can't see any reference to keycloak standalone server/appliance in section 3.1.2. Can you copy/paste the relevant section?

> 3 I merged the keycloak specific configuration from
> standalone-keycloak.xml into the standalone.xml of my existing wildfly
> installation. Am I supposed to deploy the keycloak-server-1.2.0.CR1.war
> manually as in previous versions? Section 3.4. (Installing Keycloak
> Server as Root Context) states that main-auth-server is the name of the
> Keycloak server as defined in the Keycloak subsystem. Can I use this
> name to deploy it without providing the full path even when not using it
> as the default-web-module?

There's is no WAR any more. Keycloak is deployed as a sub-system.

> 4 Will there be maven artifacts for this release soon?

Syncing to Maven central can take up to 24h after the release. It sucks, but nothing we can do about it :/