[keycloak-user] create user via java api

Björn Sonntag bjoern.sonntag at t-online.de
Tue Dec 10 06:44:39 EST 2019

Hi John,

resteasy version 3.5.1.Final  is part of the wildly which is delivered by keycloak (look in the modules). The jackson version should be <jackson.version>2.8.7</jackson.version>, sorry for the misspelling, was in the wrong line BUT here you have a range. All versions between [2.8.7, current) should work.

You can look in the documentation from the jackson and the reasteasy framework which is the lowest possible version from jackson and this you should use.

Kind regards

Bjoern