ExternalResourceReleasable vs. JBoss Hot Undeploy

"Trustin Lee (이희승)" trustin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 05:30:19 EST 2010

Hi Michael,

This is weird.  It seems like there's some problem with JBoss
microcontainer integration that Netty provides.  Could you elaborate
with me so that I can reproduce the problem?  I have not written a JCA
connector yet.

Trustin

--
what we call human nature in actuality is human habit
http://gleamynode.net/