XMPP / XML Frame Decoder

Nicholas Hagen nicholas.hagen at znetdevelopment.com
Thu Mar 11 20:39:43 EST 2010

I am not aware of any, but I would be very interested in this as well.  I could see Netty having real value with XMPP and would be a nice framework to build upon.  Further, because of the pluggable nature of Nature and decoder/encoder framework, building plugins for XMPP (MUC, PubSub, etc) would be pretty easy.  If you find anything or if you embark on a custom adventure, let me know.  I may be interested in helping.

Thanks,

Nicholas Hagen
www.znetdevelopment.com