[rules-users] Rete diagram legend - what do all the colors mean?...

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Fri Mar 9 18:18:10 EST 2007

yes if you understand the rete diagram you can can help it with
understanding performance. If you click on a node it tells you the type.
Which are roughly
root, object type node, alpha node, join node, not node, exists node,
eval node and terminal node. Can't remenber which has which colour, but
you should be able to figure it out, we discuss the node types briefly
in the manual.

Mark