[rules-users] Drools BRMS security when deployed on Tomcat

KEVIN_CHEONG at CRGL-THIRDPARTY.COM KEVIN_CHEONG at CRGL-THIRDPARTY.COM
Tue Jul 8 14:24:36 EDT 2008

Hi,
I deployed Drools onto Tomcat and I am trying to figure out how to get security to work. I want to use LDAP but I don't know where to begin. All of the tutorials I see make use of JBoss AS. I do not have the option of using JBoss AS. Can somebody point me in the right direction or let me know how I can modify the components.xml file or the repository.xml file? Is using Tomcat for this possible?

What are the options besides using LDAP (and Tomcat)?

Thanks
Kevin