[rules-users] Re: Compilation failed on BRMS with multi-consequence DSL phrase

Benjamin J McMillan ben at benmcmillan.com
Tue May 13 12:16:27 EDT 2008

Following up on the below,

On Tue, 2008-05-13 at 12:05 -0400, Benjamin J McMillan wrote:
> I have a single DSL phrase that performs 2 actions, delimited by a
> semicolon. This compiles and works fine under Eclipse. However, when I
> uploaded the same DSL to the BRMS and rewrote the same rule that uses
> this phrase, rule validation failed:

I should have mentioned the above failed when using the guided editor
inside the BRMS. I just tested the raw/text editor in the BRMS for the
same rule (which ostensibly produced the same source), and it worked.
So, it seems this only affects the BRMS' guided rule editor.

Also, this is with version 4.0.5 .

Thanks again,
Ben