[rules-users] Adding a custom operator to drools?

Michael Zimmermann list at incunabulum.de
Fri Sep 12 12:35:23 EDT 2008

Edson,

Edson Tirelli wrote:
>    Drools 5 is not production ready yet, specially because we are still
> working in the new major features like CEP and processes, but the 4.x
> equivalent features all work.

Sound promising. I guess I will give Drools 5 a spin next week.
Especially the configurabiliy options for custom operators, template
support  and drools solver sounds really intersting.

> Also, if your research project is not expected
> to be final in the next month or so, by the time you finish your project
> we will have Drools 5 final out.

Well, not next month but time is running short so that major
architectural changes are not really the best idea since sliced bread :-)

>    BTW, can you talk about about the subject of your research?

Sure, yet should we better take this off-list?

cu, Michael