[rules-users] Facts with "from"

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 10:14:55 EST 2010

Hmm, you asked whether "do I take it that...", which I take to mean the same
as "should I assume that...". Hence: yes, you should!

Indirect figures of speech are always suprising if replied to at face value.

Q. "May I ask you how olod you are?"
A. "Yes, you may."

WME = Working Memory Elements.

Cheers