[rules-users] How do I prevent the package registry from being null in my package builder?

paulB paul.borlin at sironahealth.com
Wed Feb 2 09:24:57 EST 2011

Thanks Juergen.  But from the above explanation and trace, it seems to me
that you wouldn't get that far if those jars were not in your classpath.
Additionally, this is in knowledgebases that have about 30 other processes
running just fine.  When we drop this new one in, the KnowledgeAgent commits
suicide.

We've checked process name, process id, and package name.  XML validates
well.

It appears to me that somehow the package/process is not stored in the
registry correctly, at some point.