[rules-users] RuleFlow only calling first RuleFlowGroup when called through drools-server

elitwin eric.litwin at pnmac.com
Fri Feb 18 14:33:32 EST 2011

JeffMax wrote:

> This is actually a problem with using Drools Flow in stateless sessions in
> general, regardless of the Drools-Server.
>
> See this post for details:
> http://drools-java-rules-engine.46999.n3.nabble.com/Drools-Flow-within-Stateless-Session-in-Drools-5-1-td2094451.html#a2105016
>
> This may be fixed in the trunk. I am not sure.

There are two issues posted in Jira about this.

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBRULES-2718
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBRULES-2728 (duplicate of 2718)

I am not sure if/when there is any plan to fix this in 5.1.x.

I may have to revert back to 5.0.1.
I was also going to try 5.2.0.M1 to see if it works, but a 5.2 FINAL release
is probably pretty far off, so I don't think that is a realistic
alternative.

Eric