[rules-users] KnowledgeAgent exception while trying to deserialize KnowledgeDefinitionsPackage

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 11:56:52 EST 2011

Hi John,

AFAIK you need both client (i.e. your IDE) and server versions of Guvnor to
be the same.

If you are trying to load a package from an existing (5.0.1) Guvnor
repositoty I believe you will need to re-compile\re-package the binaries as
a number of SerialVersionIds changed.

It wasn't clear from your email whether this is what you have set-up.

Happy New Year!

Mike