[rules-users] Mythic Game Project Addition Artificial Intelligence and Quest System Components

Salaboy salaboy at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 08:32:05 EST 2011

Count me in, that's exactly what we want to achieve with the emergency service application in the long term, we are miles away from that goals, but one of the next steps is trying to automatically drive ambulances and add natural disasters to the situation.
I will look forward to the Mythic game project, probably to stole some ideas or to help with something there.
Greetings

- CTO @ http://www.plugtree.com
- Co-Founder @ http://www.jbug.com.ar
- Mauricio "Salaboy" Salatino -