[rules-users] Is there any way to find out last two events with some common properties

Ayush ayush.vatsyayan at alcatel-lucent.com
Mon Jan 17 01:18:37 EST 2011

Hi, I'm also facing the same problem...I've to get latest 3 drools events
which can be received at anytime say within 10 minutes. I tried using
sliding window wherein the window will rotate on the complete expiry time of
drools events.

$E1 : MyEvent(prop1 = "MyProp") from entry-point MyStream
$E2 : MyEvent(prop1 = "MyProp", this != $E1) from entry-point MyStream over
window:time(10m)

Now how can I confirm that $E2 is the latest one I mean 2nd latest after the
current one received and also how can I confirm that $E1 is the latest
received due to which rules are fired. I think for $E1 I can use
window:length(1) but for $E2 I'm not sure . Please suggest