[rules-users] Drools Planner examples applications running more than 10 minutes?

DroolersEye sprabakkar at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 15:39:02 EDT 2011

Hi Geoffrey De Smet,

thanks lot for your reply,

I almost try all the examples in the examples GUI main page. Now I
understand why it takes long time...to get the best out of best (I spend
some time to understand the algoritms like tabu search, simulated
annealing).
Here I have the suituation like this, In my process flow (using JBPM5), one
of the node providing input(pojo) to the Drools Planner and the process
waiting for the result from from the Drools Planner(pojo) that output pojo
is the input data for the next node in the process flow.
In the above scenario what is your advise to me, Is Drools Planner is good
in this flow? I worried for the time taken by the planner to complete the
task. This will affect the whole process time.

Please advise me,

-----

with kind regards,
Prabakar