[rules-users] Building our own UI for Drools

kapokfly ivan.jiang.ww at foxmail.com
Wed Nov 16 03:37:07 EST 2011

Thanks for the information.

Deploy multiple GUNVOR instances can't resolve our issue as we have
thousands of companies as our customer, each company will share the common
part of our applications and meantime they can customize objects/fields they
have permission with, this will be terrible if we go with the
separate/dedicate deployment and basically we think that will be not
manageable...

What we are looking for is, be able to share a common collection of ruleset
and at the same time, be able to define their custom rules with their
customization.

Ivan

-----
Ivan, your Panda, forever