[rules-users] POJO.jar Format for upload a fact model (basic question)

Stephen Masters stephen.masters at me.com
Mon Feb 18 08:50:56 EST 2013

You need to be careful that none of the classes in your jar have dependencies that are not also in the jar or on the server classpath. They can be messed up through the use of a JPA or Spring annotation for instance.

I tend to create a separate Maven project for my fact model, purely to ensure that there are no such dependencies, since it won't compile if there are any.