[rules-users] Fusion, Insert Events with timestamp in the past.

Matteo Mortari matteo.mortari at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 07:54:13 EDT 2014

Hi Sebastian,
As per your last email, your use case sounds very similar to my use case
scenario and I would second the suggestion from Wolfgang, switch from
realtime to pseudoclock may help.

I think the thread "[rules-users] Question about Fusion pseudoclock" in the
mailing list could help, and in my use case scenario I found the following
code example *extremely* valuable because I do mostly same

https://github.com/droolsjbpm/droolsjbpm-contributed-experiments/blob/master/twittercbr/src/main/java/org/drools/examples/twittercbr/TwitterCBROffline.java

I hope this helps you too.
This approach would solve for "network delay issue" but will induce another
problem, in case "network" never restores or delay gets outrageous.

Ciao
MM