[rules-users] Fusion, Insert Events with timestamp in the past.

SebastianStehle mail2stehle at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 08:07:21 EDT 2014

Thanks for your answer.

We already use the pseudo-clock for running unit tests, but there might be
some other problems:

1. If you do not move forward step by step you can miss the exact times when
using negative patterns. e.g. in my example you would need to step forward
with AdvanceTiem with about 100ms or 1sec or so.

2. We also use timers, this does not work with the pseudo clock as well,
same problem like above.

In my understand the example should work, if not I dont see what the
@timestamp config is for.