[seam-dev] BI integration

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 16:16:04 EDT 2008

Whatever we choose, we should start with just one (as we did with jBPM), but
keep the design open to support multiple providers. I say that because we
are going to learn a lot on the first go around and we don't want to spend
too much time down in the weeds early on. I am inclined to say either
JasperReports or Pentaho. The benefit of JasperReports is that there are
already a lot of integrations available (one of which is the Spring
integration which many of us have used at one point or another) so we can
learn from them as we formulate our own ideas. But don't let that be the
final word.

-Dan