[seam-dev] Seam 3 development

Shane Bryzak sbryzak at redhat.com
Thu Dec 10 12:10:38 EST 2009

Hi Piotr,

We're currently in the process of refining the Seam 3 modules to get
them into some kind of working order.  If you would like to contribute,
please take a look at
http://www.seamframework.org/Documentation/Seam3Modules for starters to
see if there are any modules in particular that you would be interested
in helping out with.  If you see any you would like to work on, we can
organize for you to work with the module lead to coordinate efforts.
Here's a couple of other useful links that might be helpful:

http://www.seamframework.org/Documentation/Seam3Build - contains some
information about building Seam 3 (this page needs some work and some
information on it may now be outdated).

http://www.jboss.org/contribute/ - contains the contributor agreement
for contributing code to JBoss projects.  You'll need to submit one of
these to be able to contribute any code to the project (you'll be happy
to know that the contributor agreement page is powered by Seam ;).

Any other questions please don't hesitate to ask, and finally thanks for
the kind offer to help!

Regards,
Shane