[seam-dev] CR1 at the end of the month

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 15:16:14 EST 2011

What makes me nervous about the frozen API statement is that I feel strongly
our transaction APIs in Seam Persistence should be in
org.jboss.seam.transaction and not org.jboss.seam.persistence.transaction. I
think the latter locks us into a tight coupling between orthogonal concerns
(it's also causing misconception). Can we get that change made?

I also think some of the packaging in Seam Faces needs to be cleaned up, as
I mentioned to Brian. I'll touch base with him about it.

If the type-safe messages won't be in 3.0, we should pull use of it in Seam
booking for now. I see that as the only holdup for that example. Bonus when
we can reintroduce the feature.

Overall, great work. I was thrilled to see all the activity after I dropped
off to head to jfokus. And we've got a lot of conference slots coming up to
showcase this work. I can't wait!

- Dan Allen

Sent from my Android-powered phone:
An open platform for carriers, consumers and developers