[security-dev] pull request for partition creation

Pedro Igor Silva psilva at redhat.com
Thu Jun 13 18:40:19 EDT 2013

I think you did it right. We should use the IMF for that.

We just don't need the test cases you provided. We already have them executed for all stores that support partitions.

I think we should also consider a method to obtain all supported partitions. That might be useful if you need to know which of them are already created.

I'have started something around that too, but Shane prefers to work on that because of PLINK-130.

One question, don't you need to remove partition as well ?