[security-dev] PicketLink IDM Relationships and SASL Authorizations

Darran Lofthouse darran.lofthouse at jboss.com
Fri Jun 21 13:29:18 EDT 2013

Thank you for the test Pedro,

I have been able to see how to perform the single queries but the part I
am still thinking about is how we deal with the issue that each of the
two agents could be a member of many groups.

To cross check this could involve many queries.

In a similar way how are the agent to group to role queries handled?  If
a user is a member of a group and the group is associated with a role
does the user have that role or does the relationship need to be
manually queried?

Regards,
Darran Lofthouse.